1.03.2012

Fall Semster 2011

It's been quite a while since my last post due to my busy-ness with school. But then I saw my sister Mallory's book of her blogs and was inspired. Scrapbook made easy. Unfortunately, I fail to capture most of life's moments in pictures. But here's the highlights of the semester (besides school):

* Roommates and Friends*
 Here's Candace Wilden, myself, Kristen Hunsaker, and Kaysi Hale as nerds for our stake Halloween party. Good thing Candace is about 5'9" or I would really be a giant. Notice my legs are about to Kristen's shoulder.

 Here we are at the party. We have no idea who the creeper police officer is in the left corner... singles' wards.

 Candace, Kaysi, myself and Jane Quansah (another roommate) at the very delicious Brick Oven to exchange Christmas gifts. Delicious and fun!

* Grandpa Wayne's 80th Birthday in Chicago.
Sadly, I didn't catch any pictures of this momentous event, but it was filled with food, family, and  a new pickup. My favorite part was a slideshow put to music of pictures of grandma and grandpa when they were young. I love to go back in time, and this was especially neat.

* The Harvest
This isn't necessarily a highlight, because it happens every year with the same stress and long days it brings each year. I mostly just wanted to document the neat pictures.



* Thanksgiving
A time of feasting, relaxing, and Christmas tree hunting!





 



* Christmas Festivities!





Temple Square was amazing, as always. Christmas brought a lot of relaxation time for me, with about 20 days off from school. We spent it going to movies, playing games, watching BYU basketball, cooking with my mom's new kitchen appliances, and enjoying the unseasonably warm weather. Santa brought me an iPad 2 this year, so I'm really excited for that and looking forward to using it in school. The break has gone by in a blur, but it's been such a great break and a happy holiday season spent with my family.







1 comment:

  1. Finally! You won't regret blogging and capturing pictures of everything. Fun to see pics of your friends.

    ReplyDelete