6.16.2011

So.... I have a blog now

I'm finally part of the blogging world. I read blogs A LOT. And then after I read them I think about the things that I would blog about if I had one. And then it hit me... I don't have to have a hubby or 3 kids to blog. So I will blog about what life is like without a hubby and 3 kids (or even a boyfriend or a real job for that matter.) But in case you're wondering, life is great! So here a few fun facts about ME.

- I'm tall.


Oh if life was really like this picture! Think how rich I'd be. I'm actually not quite that tall, I'm more like 5'11". And so is Nicole Kidman, Taylor Swift, and Charlize Theron. So there you have it... tall women are beautiful women.

- My celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds.



This is Ryan and I at some red carpet thingy. (If this picture looks odd it was because it was taken with my phone. )

- My dad is the funniest person I know.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler sure can make me laugh, but it's my daddy that makes me laugh the most.

- Maverick is my favorite gas station. Probably because it's adventure's first stop.


- I have this strange obsession with anatomy and church history facts.
These have been my two favorite classes at BYU. They really did change my life. I told you it was strange...


- I just can't get enough of these two little guys. I love 'em!


These are my nephews Brit and Anden. Their cuteness just rocks my world.

- I happen to be an avid reader of books.
Since school's gotten out I've read 4 novels. Among my favorites that I've ever read are: To Kill A Mockingbird, The Help, The Hunger Games, Pride and Prejudice, The Giver, and Harry Potter (of course!)

- Jimmer is my athlete crush.


I always dreamed about seeing him on campus. And then one day... it happened. I remember it perfectly. It was a snowy Friday in February and I was in my most favorite (not) building on campus--the testing center. I was wearing my favorite Ugg boots. It just so happened that as I was running up the stairs in these Uggs that I tripped and then made a really awkward recover. Oh yeah, and Jimmer was right behind me.

- I am passionate about food.
Eating it and cooking it really floats my boat. I eat just about ANYTHING. Oh, except for green beans. If I so much as taste a green bean, it WILL trigger my gag reflex.

- Sitting in the backseat of a moving car will most likely make me fall asleep.
I think I get this from my dad.

- I very rarely drink a soda.
I'm not against sodas or anything, I just don't particularly like any of them. One exception though--the root beer at Brick Oven. I can down a lot of that good stuff.

- There was this one time when I hiked Timp.


These are my siblings Collin and Mallory and my cousin Ambree and I at the top of the mountain. I think this picture sums up the kind of conditions we faced at the top of the mountain--extremely high winds, freezing cold temperatures, a depleted food storage, and the pained knowledge that we had to go back down the mountain now. But it's really the journey that matters, and this journey had some incredible scenery and turned out to be a lot of fun.

- Roses are my favorite kind of my flower.


- Snakes scare the living daylights out of me.
You'd think I wouldn't have such an irrational fear of snakes having grown up where I did... but I do. In fact, just the other day I was out running and I encountered a huge blow snake. After waiting five minutes for it to slither off the road I continued on my run, but I was so paranoid about it that I kept looking over my shoulder to see if it was following me. Like I said, very irrational.

- These are my most favorite people in the world.



There's no one else I'd rather spend my time with than my fam. I'm so thankful that everyone lives close by and that I can do things with my sisters. My little brother is one of my closest friends, and my parents are the best examples to me.


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love it! Can't wait to see more of Morg's Memoirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Morg! I can tell that you also love to write (something you didn't mention about yourself) because it is a lot of fun to read!

    ReplyDelete